The St. Patrick’s Day Parade Committee Inc.
Vendors of the Parade
Included in this information packet is a checklist for items required to participate as a vendor in the annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade as well as an agreement that follows that outlines these items in detail. Please make sure that the checklist is completed and all the paperwork properly done before submitting to the parade committee for review.
- In each place the word construction or building occurs in the agreement, substitute the word vendor or vending.
- You have a current vendor’s license with the city for the goods that you intend to sell at the parade on parade day (and provide a copy).
- You must have a current Monroe County Board of Health certification in the name of the business that you will be working from and provide a copy to the Parade Committee. If planning multiple locations, please provide for each location.
- IF YOU DO NOT POSSESS A CURRENT LICENSE FROM THE CITY:
You must apply for a temporary (one day) permit at least 10 days prior to the parade.
The website you can refer to is: http://www2.monroecounty.gov/eh-food.php#FoodWorkerCertification
you will have to fill out: “Application For a Permit to Operate a Temporary Food Service Establishment”.
- You must have a current insurance policy (liable to $1,000,000) to be considered for a vendor location at the parade.
- You need to list the Parade Committee as also insured on your insurance policy (and provide a copy to the Parade Committee).
- You need to list the City of Rochester as also insured on your insurance policy.
- Finally, you must submit a non-refundable fee of $120/location to the Parade Committee for your location(s) for the duration of the parade. (You may conduct business from 11:00 AM until 3:30 PM).
To download a copy of this informational checklist click HERE
To download a copy of the vendor agreement, click HERE