Nominations for the TOPS Rochester St. Patrick's Day Parade Honorees
Deadline for all nominations is November 1, 2017.
Please include your contact information, so we can get in touch with you if the person you nominated is chosen.
The TOPS Rochester St. Patrick's Day Parade Committee thanks you for your commitment to the parade, and for your efforts in putting a deserving individual(s) in place to celebrate our Irish heritage, and the largest single-day family event in the City of Rochester!
Here's your opportunity to become involved with the greatest single-day event in the City while, at the same time, bringing forward a most deserving individual(s) to be recognized for their achievements / leadership in the greater Rochester area.
The process is simple:
- Choose an honoree who exemplifies the stalwart qualities possessed by the Patron Saint of Ireland, St. Patrick himself…qualities such as compassion, service to others, and contributions to our community.
- Below is the list of honorary positions held in previous parades.
- In your nomination, please explain which honorary position you are nominating the individual or organization for, and why you feel they are deserving of such recognition. Please keep your nomination information to one page of text.
In past parades, honorary positions have included:
- Grand Marshal
- Community Leader of the Year
- Business Leader of the Year
- Citizen of the Year
- Sportsperson of the Year
Nominations may be submitted electronically to our Board of Directors at www.rochesterparade.com
Rochester St. Patrick's Day Parade Committee, Inc.
6558 4th Section Rd
Brockport, NY 14420-2472