Nominations for the Tops Rochester St. Patrick's Day Parade Honorees
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2022 parade - if you have a candidate for a subsequent year, please follow the instructions below.
Here's your opportunity to become involved with the greatest single-day event in the City while, at the same time, bringing forward a most deserving individual or orgnization to be recognized for their achievements / leadership in the greater Rochester area.
The process is simple:
- Choose a person or organization who exemplifies the stalwart qualities possessed by the Patron Saint of Ireland, St. Patrick himself…qualities such as compassion, service to others and contributions to our community.
- Below is the list of honorary positions held in previous parades.
- In your nomination, please explain which honorary position you are nominating the individual or organization for, and why you feel they are deserving of such recognition. Please keep your nomination information to one page of text.
In past parades, honorary positions have included:
- Grand Marshal
- Community Leader of the Year
- Business Leader of the Year
- Citizen of the Year
- Sportsperson of the Year
Nominations may be submitted electronically to our Board of Directors at www.rochesterparade.com
Rochester St. Patrick's Day Parade Committee, Inc. 6558 4th Section Rd Box 199 Brockport, NY 14420-2472
The St. Patrick's Day Parade Committee thanks you for your comitment to the parade and for efforts in putting a deserving individual or organization in plac eto celebrate our Irish heritage and the largest single-day family event in the City of Rochester!
Please include your contact information, so we can get in touch with you if the person you nominated is chosen.